PDA

View Full Version : Former UFC Champion Expresses Interest in Potential WWE Move

Kemo
04-05-2023, 07:00 PM
https://i.imgur.com/xQrX9PI.jpg

Following the news of the Endeavour Group acquiring WWE with the plan for WWE and the UFC to merge into a new company, there has been speculation about the possibility of a crossover where MMA fighters enter the world of pro wrestling.

The acquisition was made official on Monday. The transaction is expected to be finalized later this year, although the name of the new company has yet to be revealed.

Various UFC stars have made the jump to the wrestling business, including Ronda Rousey, Shayna Baszler, and Matt Riddle.
UFC's Israel Adesanya is Interested

Former UFC Middleweight Champion Israel Adesanya is someone who would like to make the switch down the line.

He once made his entrance for a fight as The Undertaker. For now, he will fight Alex Pereira at UFC 287.

“That’s later on down the track. I’m still — I mean, that era, the Attitude Era, was my era of wrestling. And I’ve been drawing inspiration, I posted something a couple days ago maybe, the highlight between The Rock and Stone Cold, WrestleMania 17. One of the best highlights in history. Dope track as well.”

“But something that Rock said towards the end of that [highlight video] post I made, I feel that that encapsulates exactly how I feel for this fight. Everything, I mean it bro. Nothing has — anything that wasn’t helping this fight in my life was removed. Anyone that wasn’t helping this fight in my life was removed. Everything I’ve put into this fight, so this time it’s my way.”

u9Dfkt7v0h4

LionDen
04-06-2023, 08:19 AM
... and here we go lol. UFC fighters trying to go to WWE and maybe WWE Superstars trying their hand at UFC. lol