PDA

View Full Version : Brandi Rhodes Helping Raising Money For Dusty Rhodes Foundation

Kemo
04-10-2023, 12:38 AM
Former WWE ring announcer Brandi Rhodes recently came up with a generous gesture.

She revealed that she was successful in raising money for the Dusty Rhodes Foundation.

The Dusty Rhodes Foundation aims to support underserved communities and youth access to sports is doing great work for the community.

Brandi had said that the proceeds from the two-hour-long signing during WrestleCon would be going to the Dusty Rhodes Foundation. She has now revealed the sum.
Brandi Rhodes signing yields $10,000

Rhodes wrote about the success on Twitter, saying:

“My 2hr signing last weekend made over $10,000 for the Dusty Rhodes foundation!! That is really something special! Thank you to everyone for coming out and seeing me and for waiting patiently in the line. I hope your experience was as good as mine! Hope we can do it again soon ❤️”

Meanwhile, Brandi's husband, Cody Rhodes had a tough time at WrestleMania 39. The fans were not too thrilled with 'The American Nightmare' enduring a loss at 'The Show of Shows.'

However, WWE commentator Corey Graves doesn't share the same feeling.

Roman Reigns left Cody Rhodes' story unfinished after the former emerged victorious to retain his Undisputed WWE Universal Championship in the main event of WrestleMania 39 Night Two. Fans were rooting for Cody to win but the LA crowd at the SoFi Stadium was left with disappointment due to the outcome.

Former NXT star Corey Graves explained WWE's decision and believes it was crucial for the ongoing storyline which is far from over.

On the latest episode of the After The Bell podcast, Graves shared his thoughts on Rhodes’ shocking loss to 'The Tribal Chief.' He said:

“Look back to a person that was [name] dropped multiple times during the lead-up to Roman and Cody, that being ‘The American Dream’ Dusty Rhodes. Dusty became the common man because Dusty constantly came up short, usually due to no fault of his own. But people connected with that, people understand that. People live vicariously through WWE superstars, and there were a million people around the world in Cody’s boots with him.”

We will have to see how this storyline moves ahead.