PDA

View Full Version : Cody Rhodes Will Address His Future on Monday's Raw

Kemo
04-10-2023, 12:40 AM
:codylogo:

Although Cody Rhodes came up short in the biggest match thus far in his wrestling career, he is staying grateful for everything that he got to do during WWE WrestleMania 39. Now, he looks forward to talking about his future in WWE.

Going into night two of WrestleMania 39, Rhodes believed he would be walking away with the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship following his match with Roman Reigns. In a shocking move, which was reportedly always planned, Reigns retained his title over Rhodes.

The following night on Raw, Rhodes was slated to team with Brock Lesnar against Reigns and Sikoa, but Lesnar turned on Rhodes before the match started. Now, it looks like Rhodes will be turning his focus to “The Beast Incarnate” instead of “The Tribal Chief.”

Rhodes took to his Instagram to share a post talking about the loss and what he was able to do during WrestleMania week.

He thanked a lot of people, including the McMahon Family, Triple H, John Cena, and more. He wrote:

“A long week. I know last Sunday was not the result I’d hoped for, and I know many fans were disappointed as well. I make no excuses. I lost. I’d be remiss if I didn’t tell you how much I enjoyed the ride…until Sunday night, and furthermore Monday night.

I would like to thank @thebrandirhodes @wwe , the city of Los Angeles, Matt Rolf, @bradkolowichjr , @sgovintage , @jtcervero , HHH, The McMahon Family, Bruce, Conrad, Kevin Dunn, Ryan W Ryan C Mustache Chad Brian James Ed K, John Cone, John Cena, and @makeawishamerica for allowing me the honor to induct 15 wishes into the Circle Of Champions, and many more names I may be forgetting…in addition Nick Khan for taking care of my family through the festivities. Lastly, the almost 200k fans who attended the weekend overall…unwavering and motivating.

I want to be your champion. This Monday I hope to speak about my future with WWE and what may be next for me. @usanetwork.”

7UYLQh7nMB0