PDA

View Full Version : Dana White was "Blown Away" by Logan Paul's WrestleMania Performance

Kemo
04-11-2023, 12:47 AM
Logan Paul has continued to impress the right people following his performance at WWE WrestleMania 39

On Night One of the two-night show, Paul came up short against Seth 'Freakin' Rollins on the Maverick's 28th birthday.

Paul enlisted the help of fellow YouTuber and PRIMI Energy drink co-owner KSI in his unsuccessful attempt to defeat the former WWE Champion.

While initially met with hostility from the WWE Universe, Logan Paul has won over even the most cynical of fans with his in-ring work.

WrestleMania proved to be another impressive outing for Paul, a year on from his in-ring debut at WrestleMania 38.

When TMZ Sports caught up with Dana White, the UFC President had high praise for the YouTuber/Boxer/WWE Superstar.

“I don’t know jack sh*t about wrestling, but let’s tell you what I do know. They hit a f***ing home run with that guy, an absolute home run. He is incredibly talented. He’s an amazing athlete. And yes, I was blown away by watching him. So obviously, if you have a scenario where somebody is that good and could go over to the WWE, it’s going to happen.”

White is just the latest to commend Logan Paul, who has also received praise from the likes of Ric Flair, Matt Cardona, Shane 'Hurricane' Helms, and others.

After WrestleMania 39, Paul claimed that his contract with WWE had expired, though it is believed he has already inked a new deal.

Paul has also claimed that he received a text message from WWE's Chief Content Officer Triple H after the match, reading "that was f***ing awesome!"

bSk2yaOAU3c