PDA

View Full Version : Dolph Ziggler Wants Best-of-Three Series with Conor McGregor at WrestleMania

Kemo
04-17-2023, 10:32 PM
Dolph Ziggler is ready to show his fighting prowess by stepping into the Octagon with one of the most iconic fighters in the UFC.

Two weeks ago, it was confirmed that WWE will be merged with UFC in a new company, as part of Endeavor's aquistion with WWE.

The WWE-Endeavor deal is expected to be finalized later this year, and the new company will have an estimated worth of $21.3 billion.

With WWE and UFC soon to become one company (rumored to be named TKO) there has been plenty of talk about potential crossover.

When TMZ Sports caught up to Ziggler, the former WWE World Champion teased a best-of-three series with Conor McGregor.

“Yeah, WWE and UFC, and he’s called us out a couple of times, so I appreciate that, and I can go a little bit, so I would still do it. Make it a best-of-three, octagon, boxing match, wrestling, fighting, WWE. Then set it all up for the [best-of-three] at WrestleMania. I mean, that’s just where the money is, but not everybody can go and back it up, but some of us can.”

kOIU84GcQ1g

This isn't the first time Ziggler has taken an interest in McGregor, who he referenced on Twitter following the WWE-Endeavor announcement.

In February, it was announced that McGregor will face Michael Chandler later this year, in the Irishman's return fight from injury.

For years, McGregor has teased doing something with WWE but those plans haven't manifested yet.

The Irish Fighter has interacted with plenty of WWE Superstars on social media and questioned why he wasn't used at WrestleMania 38 last year.

Following the announcement of the WWE-Endeavor deal, McGregor shared a photo of him holding titles from both WWE and UFC.