PDA

View Full Version : Rob Van Dam Not Retired: Getting In Shape & Teasing an In-Ring Return

Kemo
04-17-2023, 10:35 PM
WWE Hall of Famer Rob Van Dam (RVD) has not hung up his air-brushed singlet just yet. The 'Whole F'N Show' says he he's not retired and it's only a matter of time before he's delivering another five-star frog splash.

RVD is undoubtedly one of the greatest pro wrestlers to grace the ring. His in-ring prowess was unmatched back in the day. The former WWE Champion recently revealed that he has been cutting back on sugar for about 3-4 weeks now.

He also flaunted his incredible physique which might indicate his in-ring return might be on the card.

The 6-time WWE Intercontinental Champion has teased a potential return to pro wrestling when one fan tweeted out to RVD asking, “If you had to choose one company (WWE, AEW, Impact, NJPW, ROH, etc.) to have one final run with before you retire; which one would it be?”

The message from the fan received quite an interesting response from the legendary superstar. WWE Hall of Famer tweeted out to say that names of companies aren’t enough to go on. If fans didn’t see RVD venture there, then someone has a bit of explaining to do.

"The names of the companies isn’t enough to go on, but I feel even better than I look. If you don’t see me popping up somewhere, someone’s got some ‘splainin to do. Of course, my continuance of posting unpopular opinions might be a factor."

Van Dam hasn't wrestled for WWE since 2014. He was inducted into the Hall of Fame in 2021 and has continued to appear on the independent wrestling circuit.

With the immense experience that he brings to the table, he could be a massive addition to the AEW roster. However, we also cannot rule out a return to WWE or IMPACT Wrestling as well. Only time will tell what RVD has in store for the fans.