PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Amell Pitches WWE Run, Wants to Work with Bad Bunny

Kemo
04-24-2023, 12:47 AM
'Arrow’ star Stephen Amell is interested to work a tag team match alongside the three-time Grammy Award winner Bad Bunny.

Celebrities have developed a knack for stepping inside the squared circle. In the recent years several celebs have wrestled including Logan Paul and Bad Bunny. Back at All In event in 2018, Stephen Amell took on now-AEW star Christopher Daniels, where he was walked to the ring by many different people, including fellow Arrow star Josh Segarra.

At the event, they had a fun match with Daniels winning the contest after hitting BME off the top. Amell has also worked in WWE where he competed in a tag team match with Neville (now known as Pac).

It seems that Amell is eyeing to step back inside the squared circle but this time in a tag team match with Bad Bunny.
Stephen Amell wants to work with Bad Bunny

In an interview with E! Online, the star of Scream 6 and She Hulk: Attorney At Law revealed that he is hoping to step back into the world of wrestling, and he’s waiting on a call from WWE. He said:

“I’m waiting on the call. I’m ready. I’ve got promos I can cut right now on whoever they need me to. You want me to go face or heel? You want me to take bumps? I’ll go over the top rope in the Royal Rumble!”

He even already has a story in mind, wanting to team up with fellow celebrity wrestler Bad Bunny, saying:

“Let me tag up with my boy Bad Bunny.”

Bad Bunny has been featured in several WWE Premium Live Events. He first appeared in WWE in January 2021 at the Royal Rumble. He later had his biggest match at WrestleMania 37 in April, where he teamed up with Damian Priest to defeat The Miz and John Morrison in a tag team match. Bunny also returned to the 2022 Royal Rumble, where he participated in the men’s Royal Rumble.

WWE will host its next Premium Live Event, Backlash. The company recently announced that Bad Bunny will host Backlash on Saturday, May 6, live from the Coliseo de Puerto Rico José Miguel Agrelot in San Juan, Puerto Rico.

jigRNsCV6Xs