PDA

View Full Version : Logan Paul Feels No Guilt Over Working a Part-Time WWE Schedule

Kemo
04-26-2023, 06:43 PM
The YouTube sensation Logan Paul recently signed a new multi-year deal with WWE. However, his touring schedule was not disclosed. 'The Maverick' has now revealed that he is happy to be involved as a part-timer.

Paul's in-ring debut was quite impressive and he showcased a great performance against the Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns at WWE Crown Jewel. He recently competed in another great match against Seth Rollins at WrestleMania 39.
Logan Paul on his WWE schedule

On the latest Impaulsive, Paul hosted the WWE Hall of Famer Edge. They went on to discuss the criticisms surrounding part-time performers. 'The Rated-R Superstar' noted that there was no linear path to professional wrestling and Paul admitted that he still felt a slight guilt for his rather sporadic appearances in WWE so far. At the same time, Paul seemingly confirmed that his renewed contract will keep him on a part-time schedule going forward. Here is what he said:

“I just feel kind of, not bad, but man, you have the weeklies who are really like actively building this organization every single week and I get to come in and capitalize on the goodwill that they’ve sacrificed their bodies for, again four times a year.”

Logan Paul admitted that he’s working as a part-time performer for WWE and he has no regrets about it. He stated that despite having fewer wrestling dates, he will continue to do his best inside the squared circle.

“By the way, I’m not going to stop, but for the wrestlers listening to this, I’m cognizant of it and I appreciate your hard work that I get to benefit off of four times a year.”

Meanwhile, following the announcement of the new World Heavyweight Championship, Paul took to Twitter to post a picture of the new title along with the side-eye emoji, possibly indicating that he wants to win the title.