PDA

View Full Version : Alicia Fox Confirms Her Free Agent Status

Kemo
05-02-2023, 09:47 PM
Former WWE Divas Champion Alicia Fox is no longer a part of WWE.

She had not stepped inside a WWE ring for many years. Alicia Fox’s final advertised match for the company was on April 22, 2019. Following that, she made a few appearances on WWE television. Many assumed Fox left WWE in 2019, but that wasn’t the case as she revealed during an interview with Athletes Voices in early 2023 that she was still part of Vince McMahon’s company.

Recently rumors floated that she had been released from WWE. It was pointed out by a fan on Twitter that Fox changed her bio on Instagram. This seemed to indicate that Alicia Fox is no longer part of Vince McMahon’s company.
Alicia Fox confirms her departure

Taking to her Instagram stories, the former WWE Divas Champion has seemingly confirmed her departure. The 36-year-old emphasized her status as a free agent and revealed that she is "employable."

Check out the screenshot below:

https://i.imgur.com/nlfukuc.jpg

Alicia Fox had signed with WWE back in 2006 and started working in WWE's former developmental territory Ohio Valley Wrestling in the beginning. She made her main roster debut on the June 13, 2008, episode of SmackDown and went on to have a memorable career.

Fox had been a prominent figure in the women's division. She had a long run in WWE for over a decade. Her crazy persona and unorthodox style of wrestling had been loved by the fans. She eventually won the Divas Championship, becoming the first African-American woman to win the title.

We will now have to wait and see what Alicia Fox has in store for her fans.

Smartmark
05-05-2023, 01:41 AM
Such a waste. WWE never knew what to do with her. She's much more talented than people give her credit for.

LionDen
05-05-2023, 09:22 AM
Such a waste. WWE never knew what to do with her. She's much more talented than people give her credit for.

I agree. To be honest though, I don't really miss her. I look forward to seeing where she turns up next.

mrluck_07
05-09-2023, 06:12 AM
Didn't realize she was even still w/ the company. Thought her contract had expired a while back.

Kemo
05-09-2023, 06:58 PM
She's a shitty worker. Let her go to AEW and work with the other shitty females who can't wrestle.