PDA

View Full Version : Maximum Male Models Would "Love" to Feud with Pretty Deadly

Kemo
05-06-2023, 10:23 PM
The Maximum Male Models are ready to face off with Pretty Deadly now that both teams are part of WWE's main roster.

Pretty Deadly (Elton Prince and Kit Wilson) were called up to SmackDown during Night Two of the WWE Draft. Two-time former NXT Tag Team Champions, Pretty Deadly were the final selection in the fifth round, and the 50th overall pick in this year's Draft.

Speaking to the METRO this week, the Models were on board with feuding with Pretty Deadly, with ma.çé saying there are plenty of similarities between the two teams.

"It’s funny, because you see how people think similarly, have the same ideas. Even the “tip touch”, we had no idea that was something they used to do.’"

Mån.sôör said that "I would love to work with those guys," and made it clear that there is a lot of respect between the two tag teams.

"I think they’re a phenomenal tag team, I think they’re awesome guys as well. I’ve seen them working at the PC – they’ve got a great attitude, phenomenal character performers, phenomenal performers too."

The fashion icon of Saudi Arabia added that if we're being honest, Wilson and Prince are "a couple of good-looking guys."

While the Models are hopeful of one-day feuding with Pretty Deadly, it won't be anytime soon. Mån.sôör and ma.çé, alongside Maxine Dupri, were drafted to Raw during the Night One: Supplemental Draft. The post-draft rosters will come into effect after tonight's Backlash Premium Live Event.