PDA

View Full Version : KSI Explains Why He Won't Be Joining Logan Paul in WWE

Kemo
05-11-2023, 07:32 AM
There have been countless celebrities/athletes who try to make the jump in the world of pro wrestling. In recent years, stars such as Logan Paul, Bad Bunny, and Pat McAfee have shined the brightest as they’ve been praised for their work inside of the ring.

Following his appearance in the singles match between Paul and Seth Rollins at WrestleMania 39, there have been some fans wondering whether KSI would be the latest to make the jump.

KSI was revealed to be under the PRIME mascot that was ringside for the match and took some bumps. This past March, KSI noted that he has no interest in joining WWE back, but that was before the April appearance at Mania.

While making an appearance on the JOE YouTube channel, KSI made it clear that he has not interested in wrestling because of the bumps. He would rather just watch as a fan.

“Probably not. I don’t mind appearing here and there, but I won’t be joining WWE man. Big up [to] all the wrestlers at WWE, but that shit is way too much for me. I can’t take that many bumps, I’d much rather just watch it.”

After making his in-ring debut at WrestleMania 37 in 2021 for a tag team match, Paul signed a deal with WWE where he works on a part-time deal. He has wrestled five matches against the likes of Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, and The Miz.

7lERWnXFPlk