PDA

View Full Version : Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar 3 To Feature Rarely-Seen Stipulation

Kemo
06-06-2023, 08:34 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Y04GVmt.jpg

Cody Rhodes and Brock Lesnar will face off one more time, in a stipulation match that fans have not seen for some time.

Lesnar and Rhodes began feuding on the Raw after WrestleMania 39, when Lesnar attacked Rhodes and turned heel in the process. It has been said that Lesnar was furious that Rhodes headlined WrestleMania 39: Night Two while Brock's match with Omos opened the show. Cody Rhodes defeated Lesnar at WWE Backlash 2023 while the Beast Incarnate got his win back at WWE Night of Champions in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

With both men having one victory each, many expect a rubber match to take place between the pair later this year. During the latest edition of Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer stated that the plan is for the pair to collide at Summerslam. During the most recent edition of Wrestling Observer Live, Bryan Alvarez added that a stipulation that fans don't usually see will be involved.

"I have been told that it is gonna be something. It's not just gonna be a straight match. They've got some sort of stip that allegedly we have not seen in a while and that means not Hell in a Cell. So I wonder what stip they might be coming up with for the third match between these two."

Alvarez joked that he hopes it won't be a Ring of Fire match, the stipulation that saw the ring be surrounded by fire (but different to an Inferno match) in 2013.

WWE Summerslam will take place on August 5, 2023, from Ford Field, in Detroit, Michigan. The event marks WWE's first show to be held at Ford Field since WrestleMania 23 in April 2007, and the first SummerSlam to be held in Michigan since the 1993 event. So far, no matches have been confirmed by WWE for the show.

LionDen
06-07-2023, 04:52 AM
Cool, I wonder what the stipulation will be. lol. Looking forward to knowing that.