PDA

View Full Version : Sabu Outlines Why He Would Like To Face Brock Lesnar In His Final Match

Kemo
06-13-2023, 09:55 PM
ECW legend Sabu has recently expressed his desire to face Brock Lesnar.

'The Beast Incarnate' is certainly one of WWE's most dominant forces and it's not often that one wants to face him. Sabu has made it clear that if it's actually his final match, he would face Lesnar.

Sabu is popular for his stint in ECW in the late 90s. The 58-year-old also had a brief stint in WWE where he faced some of the top names of the business.

The 58-year-old star has had several health complications over the years. His last in-ring outing came in 2021. He has now expressed that he wants to face Brock Lesnar in his retirement match. The chance of the match taking place is quite narrow. However, during his prime, that match could have been incredible.
Sabu reveals why he wants to face Brock Lesnar

During a recent signing for Golden Ring Collectibles, Sabu revealed why he wants Brock as his final opponent.

"I'd like to have a match with Brock Lesnar, though. If it's going to be an actual final match and I'm not going to wrestle no more, I'd like it to be against Brock Lesnar."

Sabu added:

"He'd be my perfect opponent because he does stuff I don't do and I do stuff that he doesn't do."

On May 24, Sabu made a surprise appearance on AEW Dynamite, being introduced by Adam Cole as the enforcer for the unsanctioned bout between himself and Chris Jericho at AEW Double or Nothing.

Meanwhile, Lesnar most recently defeated Cody Rhodes at WWE Night of Champions. 'The American Nightmare' passed out after Lesnar applied the Kimura Lock. It is unknown when he'll return to television, though his program with Rhodes is likely not finished considering he "broke" Cody's arm.