PDA

View Full Version : Logan Paul Comments On Bad Bunny - "He Has No Business Being As Good As He Is"

Kemo
06-14-2023, 09:55 PM
Logan Paul and Bad Bunny are two of the biggest celebrities who have made a major impact in WWE. The 3-time Grammy Award winner Bad Bunny and the YouTube sensation Logan Paul tasted success in the WWE ring over the past few years and they are far away from stopping anytime soon. Previously, WWE CEO Nick Khan also lauded the duo.

Bunny previously competed at WrestleMania 37 in 2021 and also faced Damian Priest in a San Juan Street Fight at Backlash last month. Meanwhile, 'The Maverick' can boast about facing some of the best WWE superstars ever such as Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, and The Miz.

They both have been perceived to be alike but Logan Paul has noted a distinction between them.

Speaking on Impaulsive, Paul talked about Bad Bunny’s work in WWE. 'The Maverick' also drew a clear dissimilarity between the two of them, despite people noting their similarities.

Paul noted that he had a background as an athlete, but as a musician, Bad Bunny had no business being as good as he is.

"This is what I say to people who are trying to compare me and Bad Bunny in WWE. I wrestled in high school. I did sports and athletics. I am a YouTuber, but I'm an athlete. I was an athlete first," Paul said. "I didn't box before, but I wrestled. I can still surprise people because I'm a YouTuber first, but I was an athlete first. Bunny is a musician, dude. He has no business being as good as he is. He comes in there, and he crushes it."

It was recently announced that Logan Paul will return to WWE on the June 19 episode of Monday Night Raw. Meanwhile, Bad Bunny is yet to make an appearance following his match at last month's Backlash.

P8Tl35Ym0DA