PDA

View Full Version : Grayson Waller Reveals He's Recovering From a Broken Leg

Kemo
06-28-2023, 06:59 PM
Grayson Waller says he's recovering from a broken leg, which is why we haven't seen him wrestle since he was drafted to SmackDown.

Waller posted a message on Twitter clearing the air about his lack of ring time. He explained the injury occurred on the April 25 episode of NXT, when he (unsuccessfully) challenged Carmelo Hayes for the NXT Championship.

"In my last match on NXT against Carmelo Hayes, I broke my leg. Clean break to the fibula."

Most men would have stopped the match then and there, but he persevered and continued fighting because he's a "straight-up gangster."

xeXRVVfUXDE

During his time on the injured list, Waller has been busy establishing his show, The Grason Waller Effect, as must-see programming. "The hottest talk show in all of pro wrestling" has featured some of WWE's biggest names since its premiere, including AJ Styles, Charlotte Flair, Asuka and Pretty Deadly.

This week on Friday Night SmackDown, he'll host none other than Logan Paul, who will compete in the men's Money in the Bank ladder match the following day.

Waller says there's good news and bad news regarding his eventual in-ring return.

The bad news is that he won't tell us right now, because he doesn't owe us a damn thing. Over the past eight weeks, he's gone through a lot of pain, suffering and physical rehabilitation to ensure he's in the best shape of his life when he does return.

The good news is that he'll let us know about his return "very, very soon."

Watch Grayson Waller's video message right here: