PDA

View Full Version : Eric Bischoff Explains Why Logan Paul Is "Better Than 98% Wrestlers On Most Roster"

Kemo
08-09-2023, 08:05 PM
Pro wrestling veteran Eric Bischoff is seemingly impressed with the YouTube sensation and WWE star Logan Paul.

'The Maverick' has impressed fans and pundits alike with his in-ring prowess and charisma. After making his debut at WrestleMania 38, Paul went on to share the ring with some of the biggest WWE superstars in recent times and the list includes the Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns, WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins, and the 2-time Grand Slam Champion The Miz. The 28-year-old star has also competed in Royal Rumble and WWE Money In The Bank ladder match.

It seems that Eric Bischoff is glad about the way Logan Paul has grown in the pro wrestling business. He made a bold claim about the social media megastar.

Speaking on 83 Weeks, Eric Bischoff noted how Logan Paul’s has grown so far in WWE since his debut. Bischoff believes that Paul is 98% better than wrestlers on most rosters. Here is what he said:

“Logan Paul is, in my opinion, one of the most impressive sports entertainers, professional wrestlers, whatever you want to call them, to come down the pike in the past 20 years. He puts on a clinic for probably 90% of the roster of any company in the country. 100% of the roster in most cases … His timing, his psychology, his execution, his feel for the audience … Ricochet deserves 50% of the credit. He’s better than 98% wrestlers on most rosters.”

Bischoff further added:

"Nothing was rushed, everything mattered. They gave people the time to absorb what they were seeing."

Logan Paul recently emerged victorious against Ricochet at SummerSlam on Saturday night in Detroit. Paul hit Ricochet with brass knuckles and secured the win.

LionDen
08-10-2023, 08:59 AM
I agree Logan Paul can put on a good wrestling match but ... this whole article, including the title made me feel ill. :shifty: and giggle a bit.