PDA

View Full Version : Logan Paul Says Ricochet "Made It Easy To Look Good" At SummerSlam

Kemo
08-09-2023, 08:08 PM
YouTube sensation Logan Paul recently broke his character and decided to shower praise on his recent WWE opponent, Ricochet.

'The Maverick' secured a win against Ricochet at SummerSlam that took place last Saturday night at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan. Paul used his heel tactics and hit Ricochet with brass knuckles to get the win.

The match received positive reviews from fans. Following the match, Paul continued his heel antics and made Samantha Irvin, Ricochet's fiance cry as she had to announce Paul as the winner.

YuvpqzDS4-4

On the latest episode of his IMPAULSIVE podcast, Paul stated that the moments from his match and after the match did well on socials. 'The Maverick' also shed praise on Ricochet and said that the latter made it easy to look good. Paul also expressed his interest in bouncing back and forth between WWE and boxing.

"People really responded to our match. Ricochet is so good. So good. He made it easy to look good. It was a fun match. I'm interested to see how this conversation continues and my WWE career, story arc, happens with this boxing weaving in. I want to hop back and forth. I don't think it's ever been done. A dual, combat sport, back and forth. It's cool. I want to find a way to weave the conversations," said Logan.

During the same conversation, Paul also stated that he’s got better with the mechanics of his moves. In addition to this, he said that he had fun at SummerSlam. He said:

“I’ve gotten better with the mechanics of my wrestling moves. That SummerSlam was fun. I was really tired in there, I was exhausted for some reason, and especially trying to focus on the match and perform while I’m tired and also knowing the weight of the night ahead, because that wasn’t even the most exciting part of the night for me. We gotta flight to Dallas to get to. It was a night to remember dude.”

While it is not known when will Logan Paul return to WWE ring, it has been announced that he will face Dillon Danis in a boxing match on PPV on October 14.

LionDen
08-10-2023, 09:03 AM
It was good of him to praise Ricochet.