PDA

View Full Version : Xavier Woods to Miss Raw Due to Injury

Kemo
08-30-2023, 08:13 AM
Xavier Woods has shared an important health update following a harrowing incident on the recent episode of WWE Raw.

During the latest edition of the show, a tag team clash pitted The New Day against The Viking Raiders. However, unintended consequences arose when Drew McIntyre and Matt Riddle, who were watching at ringside, got involved in the outcome. McIntyre's frustration with Erik from The Viking Raiders led him to hurl an office chair, which ended up striking Woods directly in the face.

In response to the incident, Xavier Woods took to his social media platforms to provide an update on his well-being. The 36-year-old wrestler disclosed that based on medical advice, he will not be participating in next week's WWE Raw. Woods expressed his initial enthusiasm about wrestling on his birthday, which falls on September 4, but due to his current condition, he won't be able to fulfill that plan.

Sharing the news, he conveyed, "Moments before I had a chair hurled into my face giving me whiplash. Doctors orders, no wrestling next week. Was pumped to be out there on my birthday but it looks like I'll be spending it at home next Monday. See yall the week after!"

Recently, Woods spoke about his desire to bring back the classic Intercontinental title. He said that he wants the Intercontinental Championship with the white leather, and he needs a run with the title. Woods said that he wants to prove it to everybody and himself that he can “stand on his own” and be a successful star on his own.