PDA

View Full Version : Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Rey Mysterio Winning The US Title

Kemo
08-31-2023, 08:19 PM
Dominik Mysterio is not a fan of his father Rey Mysterio winning the US championship.

The past few months have brought a lot of success to the Mysterio family. Dirty Dom has not only been main eventing Raw regularly with his Judgement Day partners, but he has also won the NXT American Championship.

His father Rey Mysterio has been doing something similar on SmackDown with the reformation of the LWO. He even dethroned Austin Theory to win the US championship earlier this month on August 11.

Dirty Dom talked about his father's recent success during his appearance on The Bump. When asked if he feels any pride in Rey winning the US title, Dom proclaimed that he actually feels sad on this attempt to overshadow his work:

"Not at all. I think it's kind of sad that he feels the need to win a title to try and overshadow what I'm doing. But it doesn't matter because he's the United States Champion. I'm the champion of all of North America, which includes the United States, Canada, and Mexico.

I'm pretty sure I'm the only North American champion that's ever actually taken this title to Canada, Mexico and the US. But I think it's kind of sad that my dad feels the need to try and overshadow me with his singles title but whatever, he's a deadbeat."

Dominik Mysterio is set for his NXT return next week where he will be the guest referee for a singles match between Mustafa Ali and Dragon Lee. The winner of this bout will go on to challenge Dirty Dom at the NXT No Mercy special on October 1.

You can check out The Bump featuring Dirty Dom below:

naFWcRIU2KU

LionDen
09-01-2023, 09:30 AM
Dominik is a good heel lol