PDA

View Full Version : Grayson Waller Discusses Future of Tag Team with Theory

Kemo
09-08-2023, 09:19 PM
This past week on SmackDown we saw what could be the birth of a new tag team in Grayson Waller and Theory. The two teamed up to win a match against Rey Mysterio and Santos Escobar. The duo also took part in a backstage segment before the match and showed good chemistry with each other.

Waller was the most recent guest on After The Bell podcast and he was asked about the future of his tag team with the former US Champion. The Australian Star claimed that he is a big fan of Theory:

"You never know. I've always been a big Theory fan. I've seen lately like he's copping a bit of flack online and I laugh because I just think Theory’s the guy that people don't understand how good he actually is. If you're here, you know. He's 25! It annoys me, it frustrates me because I have to stand next to him. He's all jacked, that really annoys me. That was the one part I didn't like. I'm gonna have to start like really murder in the gym to get on his level."

Commenting on the future of the tag team, Grayson Waller noted how there is a lot in common between the two, including the ring abilities and dashing good looks:

"But I think there's natural chemistry with me and Theory. We hang out a little bit backstage, we like to chat. We're both very good looking. We're both very good in the ring. People hate us. I think it's just like a natural kind of connection. We love people not liking us. So you put both of us together. That's a bit of a dangerous mix."

og42w4M9C7M