PDA

View Full Version : Matt Riddle Incident At JFK Airport: Disorderly Passenger Report, Riddle Retracts Statement

Kemo
09-11-2023, 09:50 PM
Matt Riddle was involved in an incident at JFK airport in New York City over the weekend. Riddle was on his way back from India, where he was returning from Superstar Showdown.Riddle teamed up with McIntyre, Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn on the show to defeat the team of Jinder Mahal and Indus Sher.

Riddle posted a statement on social media claiming he was sexually assaulted by an 'officer' at the airport. The statement has since been deleted, but you can read it below. The WWE Superstar lashed out at the "a**hole" officer, who he says made him feel "small and useless."

"Nothing like being sexually assaulted by an officer and harassed at the jfk airport, no means no and just because I’m nice doesn’t mean yes!!! A*shole!!!

Don’t know they’re Twitter or instagram handles but I took pictures, normally I’m like whatever but today was really weird and uncomfortable and they made a point to make me feel small and useless. Definitely one of the most uncomfortable travel days I’ve ever had thanks NYC you’re so progressive and accepting!"

After Riddle got his initial side of the story out, TMZ provided some additional information. Port Authority officers say they received a call about a disorderly passenger who was on a plane arriving from India.

The officers reportedly spoke with Riddle and other witnesses before letting everyone go. The report indicates Riddle was apologetic.

Port Authority was surprised by Riddle's accusations and have since opened an internal investigations into the matter.

He posted on Instagram a second time and wrote, "Finally leaving JFK and I never want to come back here again."

Matt Riddle recently returned to action after missing most of 2023 due to a failed drug test and a stint in rehab.

We'll continue following the Matt Riddle JFK Airport story and will update this article as necessary.