PDA

View Full Version : Drew McIntyre Talks About The Possibility of Forming A Faction

Kemo
09-11-2023, 09:52 PM
Former WWE Champion Drew McIntyre recently spoke about the whether he wants to form a faction.

'The Scottish Warrior' is one of the most popular stars of WWE. He has been part of 3MB faction back in the day. McIntyre is currently in a tag team with Matt Riddle, performing on Raw. However, he wants to compete in singles competition.

Speaking with Riju Dasgupta of Sportskeeda Wrestling ahead of last week's Superstar Spectacle in India, Drew McIntyre was questioned if he wanted to form his own UK faction in WWE. It seems that McIntyre is not eager to form a faction and prefers to be in the singles competition.

McIntyre also highlighted that he didn't have a great time during his programming with stables, recalling his fair share of history with The Bloodline. McIntyre further mentioned that this was the reason why he was uncomfortable with Jey Uso on last week's edition of Raw.

"I don't know, I have always felt more like a lone wolf, and I have noticed that a lot of people have been forming factions and using it to their advantage. You mentioned The Bloodline. There's a reason why I wasn't giving Jey Uso a big hug when he showed up on Monday Night RAW because he was kicking my head for six months straight and making sure I didn't become the Undisputed Champion. I just can't imagine myself in a group right now," said Drew McIntyre.

In addition to this, Drew McIntyre said that he didn't completely oppose to start a stable in WWE. Here is what he said:

"The right people, the right time, the right place, the right cause, and became apparent that I really really needed to form a supergroup for the greater good, then I would. But right now, I can't imagine. I do have Riddle nipping in my heels to be in a tag team every week. He's an annoying dork, but I do like him," said Drew McIntyre.

At WWE Superstar Spectacle which took place on Friday, September 8 at the G. M. C. Balayogi Indoor Stadium in Hyderabad, India, McIntyre teamed up with Matt Riddle, Kevin Owens, and Sami Zayn to defeat the team of Jinder Mahal and Indus Sher.