PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Nash Dares CM Punk to Make Royal Rumble Return: "Please Do Motherf***er!"

Kemo
09-12-2023, 11:48 PM
Kevin Nash is eager for CM Punk to return to WWE, only so he can get his hands on the 'Real World Champion.'

The 'Real World Champion' was released from AEW following a week-long investigation into his backstage altercation at AEW All In. Punk's physical confrontation with Jack Perry ended with Punk using a chokehold on the former FTW Champion and for a time, it appeared that his match with Samoa Joe wouldn't go ahead. Speaking about Punk's release, Tony Khan said he was left fearing for his life inside Wembley Stadium.

Since Punk's release, many have speculated on a potential WWE return, despite the often-hostile relationship between Punk and the promotion ever since his 2014 walkout. Speaking on his Kliq This podcast, Nash shared his two cents, and why he's hoping to see Punk return as part of next year's Royal Rumble.

"Please do motherfucker because I'll ask Paul [Triple H] to put me in that. I'll be on the horn tomorrow to see if we can make that happen. Sucker punch me, skinny fat boy."

Nash has made his feelings clear on Punk, saying that he's on "the mantle next to Ultimate Warrior" when it comes to having heat in wrestling.

Punk attempted to return to WWE last year, and had intended to work a program with Kevin Owens that would've culminated with a WrestleMania 39 match. While Zelina Vega has said she thinks a Punk return would be great, the 'Real World Champion' is said to have 'heat' with top Superstars in the company.

Seth Rollins referred to Punk as a "cancer" during Punk's first suspension from AEW, a comment that would hurt the reigning WWE World Heavyweight Champion to say. Finn Balor has had a much more relaxed response to a potential CM Punk return, saying he'd wrestle a broom if the money is right.