PDA

View Full Version : Becky Lynch Reached Out To WWE Legend After Steel Cage Match Against Trish Stratus

Kemo
09-14-2023, 09:26 PM
Becky Lynch reached out to WWE legend Victoria following her match with WWE Hall of Famer Trish Stratus.

'The Man' emerged victorious over Stratus in a Steel Cage match at WWE Payback. Their heated feud culminated with the 20-minute match that saw intense action and some spectacular spots.

During the match, Stratus paid homage to her friend, Victoria (Lisa Marie Varon) as she executed her Widow's Peak finisher on Lynch. Back in the day Victoria and Lita etched their names in history books competing in the first women's Steel Cage match in WWE on the November 24, 2003, episode of Raw.
Victoria reveals her conversation with Becky Lynch

Stratus appeared on the latest episode of Victoria's GAW TV podcast alongside Mickie James and SoCal Val. During the conversation, Victoria revealed what Lynch said to her through DM. She said:

"Becky Lynch actually DM'd me, and she goes, 'Thank you so much for being part of our match.' Of course, another tear-jerker, too. Trish, just so freaking proud. It's incredible to see you and Mickie just f***ing kicking a** still. People think you get too old to do it, and you guys are raising the bar as veterans, so I'm very proud of you guys."

While Stratus is currently off the programming, Becky Lynch defeated Stratton to capture the NXT Women's Championship on the latest edition of NXT. With the win, 'The Man' became a Grand Slam Champion in WWE and also shared her thoughts on the achievement.

mYFnoJM8c9c

Smartmark
09-17-2023, 02:59 AM
A good match, but I think Trish should have won tbh.