PDA

View Full Version : D-Von Dudley Discusses New WWE Legends Deal

Kemo
09-22-2023, 09:01 PM
D-Von Dudley, who is one-half of the legendary tag team The Dudley Boyz, has shed light on the duo's recent WWE legends deal.

Speaking to Mike Johnson at PWInsider, D-Von provided insights into the agreement and clarified some misconceptions.

"We did sign legends deals. It was a few months back, so I was very shocked when I saw reports that we had signed a legends deal because it made it seem like we had signed it that day or that we had just signed it, and we didn't," explained D-Von.

He continued, "The Dudley Boyz will now be new action figures, in video games, it's more merchandise. That, I'm happy to say, we did sign a legends deal, and we'll see what happens from there."

Despite their new deal with WWE, D-Von made it clear that he doesn't anticipate returning to the company for in-ring action, nor does he believe WWE has such plans. However, he expressed gratitude for his extended run with WWE, acknowledging that his tenure exceeded his expectations. He holds no ill feelings toward the company, despite some disagreements during his final days there.

Team 3D, which is composed of Devon Dudley and Bully Ray, delighted fans when they reunited at IMPACT 1000 to take on The Desi Hit Squad’s Champagne Singh, and Rohit Raju. This match marked the first time the legendary duo had teamed up since 2016, when D-Von retired from in-ring competition due to a back injury. His previous match was at House of Glory VI in December 2016, where he participated in a four-ray tag team match for the HOG Tag Team Championships.