PDA

View Full Version : Mandy Rose Is A Free Agent, Talks OnlyFans

Kemo
09-26-2023, 12:38 AM
Following her release from WWE in December 2022, Mandy Rose focused her attention to producing more exclusive content for her FanTime page. In the month of December of that year alone, Rose generated earnings of $1,000,000 on the FanTime platform. Needless to say, Rose has secured herself a great financial position since departing from WWE.

Earlier this month, Rose revealed that she was relocating her content to OnlyFans. Speaking with TMZ Sports, Rose said the response to the move has been overwhelmingly positive.

"It's been amazing, honestly. The response has been so great. I love having this direct relationship with my fans where we can chat all day. They can see all the behind-the-scenes action of my day-to-day photoshoots, all that spicy content. So, it's been amazing and honestly, it's just been a blessing," Rose said. "I have so many things going on. My skincare line has really taken off, Amarose, so that's been awesome as well. I'm actually also in New York right now helping my family business. We're relocating our Italian deli that we've had for over 30 years, so I've been helping them out. So, I've been keeping really busy since WWE, I must say."

In further discussing her post-WWE life, Rose said she's in good position not only financially, but mentally as well. Despite her exit from WWE, Rose reiterated that she is forever grateful that she had the opportunity to work there. For now, though, she is dedicated to building her brand outside of it.

"Financially, I’ve been doing really well. And honestly, personally and mentally, I’ve been doing amazing," Rose said. "I have so much more time to spend with my family and get involved into more things that I never thought I would get involved in. It’s been awesome. So, I always tell people, 'WWE is an amazing platform, I am forever grateful, but it’s not the end all be all, and there are amazing opportunities afterward.'"

"Even after seeing stuff today (regarding the WWE releases), I always tell everyone, 'There are so many opportunities out there.' And I feel for people that did get released because that’s not the phone call you want to hear at the end of the day. Also, I have a lot of connections, and I'm always here. I always tell them, 'You can call me, because I have all the hookups. If you want to go my route, it’s been amazing.' I can’t complain.”

Earlier this month, Rose conducted a fan Q&A on her Instagram account. There, she was asked if she had plans to wrestle again. In response, Rose indicated that she may or may not be a free agent.

During her chat with TMZ, Rose provided some clarity to her wrestling status. “Listen, I do miss performing, I miss the camaraderie," Rose said. "I miss that adrenaline rush, for sure, I can’t sit here and say I don’t miss it. However, I am keeping myself super busy to not have to think about it as much. But I don’t know about the future," Rose said. "I am a free agent now, I've mentioned across social media, which kinda got out everywhere. If the right call comes around, and I feel like making an appearance and coming back to any wrestling federation out there, I’m not saying it’s a 'no,' but right now, I’m pretty busy. It' gotta be the right call."