PDA

View Full Version : Brandi Rhodes On Fighting Rhea Ripley: "Do You All Want To Get Me Killed?"

Kemo
09-28-2023, 07:57 AM
Brandi Rhodes is in no hurry to step into the ring with Rhea Ripley, as the ex-AEW Chief Brand Officer values her life.

It was in February of last year that Brandi and Cody Rhodes left AEW, and Cody would return to WWE weeks later at WrestleMania 38. Since then, the former TNT Champion has been one of WWE's most popular Superstars and has worked with top names including Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, and Brock Lesnar.

In recent months, Cody Rhodes has had his issues with The Judgment Day and Rhea Ripley has not shied away from getting physical in matches. Speaking with Ring The Belle, Brandi was asked when are fans going to see her confront Ripley on TV.

"Where is Brandy? That is the question. That is the question these days. I mean, I really enjoyed watching that whole thing go down and playing along with it a little bit on social [media] and stuff but let's be real. I'm not gonna wrestle Rhea Ripley. I'm not even training right now. What y'all want me to get killed? Seriously? Don't answer that."

Rhodes admitted that if the circumstances were different, a showdown could be possible, but reiterated that she won't be facing the WWE Women's World Champion.

"I mean if I was training or something, maybe, maybe, but no [I'm not going to wrestle her.] Mami is Mami, doing Mami things. Let her, she's that mami with the m-a-m-i. I'm m-o-m-m-y."

Brandi Rhodes' new Yoga & Pilates Center in Roswell, GA, will open next month.