PDA

View Full Version : Becky Lynch Will Test if Tiffany Stratton Has the Heart at NXT No Mercy

Kemo
09-28-2023, 06:07 PM
NXT Women's Champion Becky Lynch looks to test whether Tiffany Stratton has the 'heart' to be in WWE this weekend at NXT No Mercy.

The two have been at odds ever since Stratton name-dropped Lynch when naming former NXT Women's Champions, despite Lynch never holding the gold. The Man quickly changed this stat by dethroning Stratton to win the title, also making Lynch WWE's sixth Women's Grand Slam Champion. Lynch's return to NXT has certainly proven to be a hit with fans, with the gold brand recording its highest viewership figures in years.

Lynch's devotion to WWE and wrestling cannot be denied as The Man has proven over the years. Speaking to Insight with Chris Van Vliet though, Lynch was asked about her upcoming match with Stratton and what she wants to see from Tiffany.

"We'll see what happens, we'll see what happens. But now look, Tiffany is one of those people who got a rocket strapped to her, right? She's one of those people who comes in [and] looks a million bucks. [She] can do everything under the sun. She can flip, she can lift, she's strong, she's got a character. We hate her. She's got everything, she's got everything.

"[But] How much do you love it [professional wrestling]? What do you have in here? Because that's what matters, that's what matters. And it's a thing that the audience picks up on. It doesn't matter how good you are. It doesn't matter if you've got all the tools in the box. They pick up on something, and that's an energy, that is a love for this. That is being a student of the game.

"So I think Tiffany has everything that it takes to be a super superstar. But it comes down to what's in your heart, you know? And so that's what I want. That's what I wanna do. I wanna push her. I want to see how, strange she's willing to go, like, how, how much can she take and keep coming back?"

Stratton and Lynch will face off at WWE NXT No Mercy for the NXT Women's Championship in an Extreme Rules match.