PDA

View Full Version : Bayley Is In No Rush To Do A Damage CTRL Triple Threat

Kemo
10-08-2023, 04:06 PM
Bayley is in no rush to have a match against her Damage CTRL partners.

Fastlane was another successful night for the WWE faction. The group's champion IYO SKY was defending the WWE Women's Title against not one but two mighty opponents Charlotte Flair and Asuka. It was one of the toughest challenges of her reign but with some help from her partners, she managed to pick up another victory.

The trio took part in the post-show press conference where they answered some very interesting questions. When asked about a potential triple threat match against each other, Bayley represented the faction and acknowledged that it'd be a WrestleMania-caliber match. The former champion, however, explained that right now they're just enjoying the current moment:

"I think that would be a dream match of mine too. They're two of my best friends. Two of the greatest ever, in my opinion. That's why we've come together and taken over the WWE and the women's division.

So to me, that would be such an honor, such a dream. That sounds like a WrestleMania match to me. But we're not rushing this moment. LA Knight was just talking about living in the moment and enjoying these magical nights. So let's just enjoy tonight. Let's hold that up."

Apart from this, the trio also answered questions about potentially facing Taylor Swift in a match and more. You can check out the full Fastlane press conference below:

Czb5Yzd0Pb8