PDA

View Full Version : Mandy Rose's Fan Website Was Vital for Planning for a Future After Wrestling

Kemo
10-09-2023, 08:44 PM
Former WWE Superstar Mandy Rose's subscription website was part of her preparations for life after the ring.

Rose was released from WWE in December 2022, a day after she lost the NXT Women's Champion to Roxanne Perez. Rose's sudden release came after WWE officials learned of the explicit content shared on her website. Rose has stated that she was never given any warning to take her website down prior to her contract being terminated.

While WWE allows some non-in-ring projects by talent, Rose's website clearly was not allowed by the promotion. Speaking on the 'Power Alphas' podcast hosted by her fiancé Tino Sabbatelli, Rose said that she wanted to ensure that she would be financially comfortable after professional wrestling.

"My biggest thing from the moment I first started with WWE was that I always wanted to make sure I have my brand, I build my brand, and I build my social media. So I know I have something when this is all over. Plan for the future because I know they don't do much of that.

"So I always had that vision of 'What can I get into here? What can I get into? Am I allowed to do this?' Out of most of the women, I would say I was always trying to do different things and everyone knows that."

Rose's website would certainly give the former NXT Superstar financial security. Within a month of her WWE departure, it was reported that the website had earned $1 million. Rose opened an OnlyFans account last month.