PDA

View Full Version : Velveteen Dream Denies He is In Rehab Or Visited WWE's Performance Center

Kemo
10-11-2023, 07:58 PM
Velveteen Dream did not make a return to the WWE Performance Center recently, despite what some have claimed.

Dream, real name Patrick Clark, debuted in WWE as part of 2015's Tough Enough and would be signed to a contract despite not winning the contest. In 2020, Clark was accused of misconduct with a minor and #FireVelveteenDream would trend when he appeared on TV. While WWE claimed that their investigation found no evidence of wrongdoing, the controversial Superstar was released from WWE in May 2021.

Earlier this week, Twitter user BWE reported that Clark was in therapy and was said to be making progress. It was also claimed that the former NXT North American Champion had been spotted at WWE's Performance Center. Taking to his Instagram Stories, Clark refuted the claim.

"I AM NOT IN A REHABILITATION FACILITY NOR HAVE I VISITED ORLANDO FLORIDA

- THE WWE PERFORMANCE CENTER
-OR ANY WWE EVENTS OR FACILITIES

I encourage all wrestling media and platforms to highlight the women and men who put together awesome weekly television! And not waste time publishing and pushing false narratives and fake news about me! I haven't contributed anything to your line of entertainment in YEARS!

Please do better and use your platforms to showcase the bright and prominent future that is PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING."

WWE officials from Stamford and Orlando told PW Insider that Dream/Clark has not been at the WWE Performance Center at all in recent weeks. Clark is said to be working outside of the wrestling industry and has put a lot of work into taking care of his personal issues. Clark was arrested in late 2022 and footage of his arrest would show the ex-Superstar cussing at police.