PDA

View Full Version : Trish Stratus Doesn't Plan on Competing Anywhere But WWE

Kemo
10-12-2023, 05:29 AM
WWE Hall of Famer Trish Stratus has no intentions of finishing her wrestling career in any promotion other than WWE.

After signing in 1999, the former fitness model debuted on WWE (then WWF) programming in 2000 and would become a seven-time Women's Champion before her 2006 retirement. Since then, Stratus has returned to the ring a handful of times, including as the #30 entrant in the inaugural Women's Royal Rumble match in 2018. Earlier this year, Stratus returned to the ring again and competed at WrestleMania as well as several other events.

96V4Guw71HE

While other veterans of the ring have moved on to other promotions, such as Adam Copeland, Stratus doesn't believe she'll be following the same path as her fellow Canadian. During a Q&A Panel at Big Texas Comic Con, Stratus was asked if she'd ever appear in another wrestling company.

"Probably not."

While Stratus doesn't have plans to be All-Elite or make an IMPACT elsewhere, the WWE Hall of Famer explained what it takes to make a return to wrestling happen.

"[I get asked] 'Are you coming back? Do you want to do another run?' This is the thing, I’m like, the boxes it has to check. One is creative. What is the creative? What am I gonna come back and do? Is it gonna check these boxes? So I always turn it back and go, ‘I might go back, but who should I face?’ Tell me, I wanna know."

Stratus hasn't competed since her Payback 2023 Steel Cage match loss to Becky Lynch. At this time, there is no word on when Stratus will return to WWE.