PDA

View Full Version : Paul Heyman Eyes NXT Star Tiffany Stratton As A 'Significant Player' For WWE's Future

Kemo
10-12-2023, 08:12 PM
Paul Heyman knows talent when he sees it. The mastermind behind Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns' dominant runs believes NXT star Tiffany Stratton has all the tools to reach the top of the industry.

The former NXT Women's Champion is one of the most promising performers on WWE's developmental brand. She recently dropped the gold to Becky Lynch at NXT No Mercy, but is already plotting how to get the belt back around her waist.

Heyman spoke with Fox News Digital this week and showered praise on Stratton. He sees her as part of the next wave of stars who is ready to put people like Charlotte Flair, Rhea Ripley and Bianca Belair on notice.

"Tiffany Stratton is someone that Rhea Ripley and Charlotte Flair and Bianca Belair and the main roster women better keep their eyes on because she’s another one who, if she continues on this path, is going to be a significant player in the future of this industry and leading the industry into the future," Heyman said.

He went on to shed light on the fact that Stratton held her own inside the ring with Becky Lynch. Heyman is impressed with her promos as well. He feels that going up against someone like Lynch, who has been on the main roster for several years, is not an easy task. He said:

"I thought Tiffany Stratton not only held her own in the ring with Becky Lynch, I thought in the promos that she did with Becky Lynch she more than held her own as well. That’s no easy task for someone that hasn’t been on the main roster for a long time, let alone for any time.

Tiffany held her own in a very tense situation with Becky Lynch and looked great doing it. I wasn’t because Becky Lynch knew how to carry her through the segment. It was because Tiffany knew how to present herself, and she did it quite well – very impressive."

Stratton was sgiend to WWE in August 2021. She's a former gymnast and is dating WWE Superstar Ludwid Kaiser.