PDA

View Full Version : Braun Strowman Has Got A Good News About His Injury

Kemo
11-05-2023, 10:50 PM
WWE star Braun Strowman recently got a good news from the doctors.

'The Monster Among Men' has been away from the squared circle as he underwent a level one fusion on his C4 and C5 vertebrae back in June. The procedure was performed by Dr. Corover of the Andrews Sports Medicine & Orthopaedic Center in Birmingham, Alabama.

Strowman has been keeping his fans updated regarding his condition on social media. Previously, he revealed that he was very nervous to have neck fusion surgery. He had a plate and screws installed in his neck. The former WWE Universal Champion had also shared a video clip of the surgery.

Braun Strowman has once again shared an update, sort of. Andrews Sports Medicine posted on social media that they were visited by Braun Strowman on Wednesday, November 1.

In the comments section, Strowman replied:

"Great to see y’all today!!! Thx for the good news!!!!!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzHVPUZxrOz

Well, there is a possibility that the good news might be related to his return. However, few months back, it was reported that Strowman will be out for over a year, which indicates that he is likely ll almost certainly miss WrestleMania 40 next April.

Back in June, taking to his Instagram Stories, Strowman had opened up on the struggles he had been dealing with his injury. Here is what he said:

"I’m not gonna lie. This is hard. I hate not being able to do what I love. Especially after it was taken away from me two years ago. Being back where I love and then again having it taken away again by things that I couldn’t control yet again is hard. I just want to wrestle!"