PDA

View Full Version : Mandy Rose Hasn't Gotten "The Itch" To Return To Wrestling

Kemo
11-09-2023, 06:35 AM
Mandy Rose may not be in the WWE spotlight, but she's been the star of her own brand.

The former NXT Women's Champion was a primary focus for NXT's Women Division as the leader of Toxic Attraction, but was suddenly released after details surfaced of the racy content she was posting on her own subscription site.

Since her exit in December 2022, Rose hasn't made a return to the ring, but she has been the guest of Busted Open Radio. While on the program, Rose admitted that she's surprised she hasn't found the incentive to make a comeback as of yet.

“To be honest, I haven’t really got the itch yet. I’m actually a little surprised. I thought that I would get it, as we just said, coming up on almost a year, but I really haven’t. I do miss certain things, don’t get me wrong. I miss the camaraderie, I miss my friends over there."

Rose's job status did shift over recent months because back in September she did make mention that she may or may not be a free agent soon and confirmed that later on.

The former WWE star has found immense success behind the initial paywall of FanTime before she eventually made the switch to the mothership of exclusive content, OnlyFans.

In a previous interview with TMZ Sports, Rose said she'd entertain a potential pro wrestling appearance if the "right call comes around."

"I’m not saying it’s a 'no,' but right now, I’m pretty busy. It's gotta be the right call."