PDA

View Full Version : Former NXT UK Star Passes The Torch By Announcing Retirement

Kemo
11-10-2023, 09:57 PM
Former NXT UK star and Mae Young Classic participant Jazzy Gabert (Alpha Female) has announced her retirement and with that, she is passing the torch to the up-and-coming superstars.

Pro wrestling's landscape is always shifting, with fresh talent emerging to take the place of more seasoned competitors. Another big change has occurred as Jazzy Gabert hangs up her boots.

Over the course of his 20-year career, Gabert has graced the ring for several wrestling promotions across the globe, such as NJPW, NXT UK, Stardom, and wXw. She has been a popular name in women's wrestling because of her powerful skill set and dynamic presence.

Taking to her Facebook account, Jazzy Gabert dropped an emotional post and revealed that she is ready to pass the torch to the younger talents who are striving to make a name for themselves in the pro wrestling industry.

“About 10 years ago, an English promoter told me it was time for me to hand over the torch. But God knows I wasn’t ready for it, and it annoyed me a lot. At least in retrospect, I can say that there was still a lot to come."

“The last 10 years have been a high, higher, highest. Now, in 2023, with a 20-year in-ring career, I can say, I pass the torch. The future of German wrestling looks bright. The young talents have fire and the necessary respect and discipline to go far. I’m getting out of the ring now, and I’m now the organizer. That’s where I found my new passion.”

Gabert's decorated career became stagnant during the pandemic. Even though professional wrestling came to an unusual halt, Gabert persevered, explored different avenues, and ultimately returned to the squared circle.

The 41-year-old has now taken the heartbreaking decision to put an end to her in-ring career despite her comeback. She has revealed that she is now the organizer and has found her passion in the new role.