PDA

View Full Version : WWE Helping Bray Wyatt’s Kids with Posthumous Legends Deal

Kemo
12-20-2023, 09:12 PM
Bray Wyatt passed away on August 24th, 2023 at the age of 36-years-old. His loss was a tremendous loss for the entire pro wrestling world. WWE also lost a legend that day, and now that Legend status is official.

n8qhwuXMg-U

Bray Wyatt's name will be remembered for generations to come, and WWE has taken care of his family so far. Now, there is even more assurance that WWE will continue paying tribute to Wyatt's legacy while making sure JoJo Offerman and Bray Wyatt's children are financially stable.

During a conversation on Wrasslin Talk, Mike Rotunda, the father of Bray Wyatt, discussed his son's unfortunate passing and the enduring sense of loss felt by everyone. Rotunda also disclosed that WWE has placed Wyatt on a Legends contract, ensuring that his children will continue to receive the financial support they require.

“It’s been really hard. We miss him every day. [Gets choked up]. Growing up in the business, you always book stuff during the week because you’re going to be wrestling on the weekends and TV."

"Windham and Jojo were supposed to get married yesterday. We miss Windham horribly, every day. Windham was the first one, and we would bring him on the road at six months old. They would come with me and stay on the road, wherever I was wrestling, and it’s so hard to wake up out of this nightmare, and he’s still not there. I have to give WWE credit. They’ve done awesome, helping our family out with a lot of different stuff. They put Windham on a Legends contract and all the proceeds go to…Windham has four children. Luckily, we have them."

WWE made a public announcement after Bray Wyatt's passing that 100% of all proceeds for his merchandise is going to JoJo Offerman. That deal is apparently still in place, and with a Legends contract, it is very likely that honors for Bray Wyatt will continue.

Many fans are calling for Bray Wyatt's induction into the 2024 WWE Hall of Fame. That would be a fitting tribute to his legacy. It is also incredibly likely, even though no names have been announced for the 2024 Class of the WWE Hall of Fame yet.

Bray Wyatt is gone, but his memory will live on. WWE will also never let that memory fade, as they continue speaking his name.