PDA

View Full Version : JoJo Offerman Posts Heartfelt Tribute to Bray Wyatt on Christmas

Kemo
12-27-2023, 02:04 AM
Christmas is a time to think of those we hold dear, even if they are not with us anymore. Bray Wyatt's name is certainly being spoken today, as so many reflect, and those who knew him well are remembering the great man that the world lost.

Bray Wyatt made a much-hyped return to WWE television during Extreme Rules last year. That marked his triumphant comeback after being released in 2021.

sO49OquSNh0

Sadly, the program with LA Knight that transpired after that was his last match, as he was taken from us on August 24th, 2023.

Despite having so many possibilities upon Bray Wyatt's return, those creative ideas will remain unfulfilled after his untimely passing.

U-Vy820_mgI

Bray Wyatt's fiancée, JoJo Offerman, recently shared an emotional post reflecting on the challenges of spending the first Christmas after his demise. She penned a caption that shared her thoughts about losing the man she loved, and their Christmas traditions that she misses during this time.

JoJo Offerman also included a photo of herself, sitting with a glass of wine, while looking at a Christmas tree that was decorated with care. It was also impossible to miss the Bray Wyatt painting that was also placed over their fireplace, right above the family's stockings.

”Merry Christmas Eve my love. It’s been 4 months without you and it still gets harder. Especially now, because Christmas was your thing. You LOVED going all out for the kids. You did the shopping and I did the wrapping. That was our routine. And you got the coolest shit I swear lol trying to do Christmas the way you would have has been so hard. And I’ve broken down every single day. I miss you so much. The kids miss you so much. We wish you were here. But I know you’re here in spirit and I hope I made you proud baby. I love you more than words Windham, forever.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1Qo3mNtDO1/

Bray Wyatt's sudden passing at the age of 36 deeply affected fans and the wrestling community. Four months later, and those wounds are far from healed after losing an absolute genius like Bray Wyatt.

JoJo Offerman has been transparent about her journey in coping with the profound loss, providing updates on her experiences. WWE has also taken great care of Bray Wyatt's family, by giving him a Legends Deal, releasing a Legacy Collection of merchandise, and making sure that all proceeds go to JoJo Offerman.

Bray Wyatt is gone, but he is far from forgotten. We will have him in our hearts, as the whole world is still in his hands.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1QpHcmtdrF/