PDA

View Full Version : Mick Foley’s ‘Foley Is Pod’ Podcast is Ending

Kemo
12-27-2023, 06:16 PM
Mick Foley has always been an amazing storyteller, but he's making the decision to close a chapter in his post-wrestling career.

On this week's episode of "Foley Is Pod" Foley and co-host Conrad Thompson revealed that they'd be ending the series after they complete one final episode with "Mick-A-Mania." The two plan to finish off the series strong. "I can't wait. I had such a great time," added Foley when the announcement was made.

"Foley Is Pod" first started up in 2021 and he along with Thompson and producers Dave Silva and Kris MacDonald, did a video format for the show. Initially, the duo actually joined each other in person to record episodes that featured a fresh new format for recording wrestling podcasts.

The latest episode of the show has Foley covering his on-air relationship with The Rock, but the two have covered all facets of Foley's career since he started the show including his time in ECW and WCW. They also did a very special episode after the legendary Terry Funk passed away in August.

Before Foley signed off to celebrate his Christmas holiday, he said that he and Conrad plan to pack a punch with the final episode.

"Tell your friends to tune into the last episode. We're gonna try to make it something special. It's been a great experience."

Since its launch, "Foley Is Pod" has been a major player of the AdFreeShows.com podcast network. AdFreeShows.com hosts "Something To Wrestle With Bruce Prichard," "83 Weeks With Eric Bischoff," "My World With Jeff Jarrett," "The Snake Pit With Jake Roberts" and more.