PDA

View Full Version : The Rock Inspires Rhea Ripley With Powerful Motivational Message

Kemo
01-08-2024, 01:55 AM
WWE RAW's Day 1 episode at the Pechanga Arena in San Diego, California was a packed card. Not only did The Rock return for a shocking segment, but Rhea Ripley also battled to defend the WWE Women's World Title against Ivy Nile. The Rock paid attention to Ripley that night, and he had a special message to share.

Du2KzBLeP-E

The Rock showed up for a segment with Jinder Mahal, where he shut down the Modern Day Maharaja's anti-American promo. That resulted in "Day One Douchebag" chants, and after The Rock beat Mahal down, he dropped a blatant tease about a future match with Roman Reigns.

Following the show, photos circulated on social media showing The Rock spending time with Ripley, prompting a public comment from The Rock on Instagram. His caption provided a very important message that The People's Champion had for The Nightmare.

“She wears black. I love black. She’s a bad ass. And I got famous for wearing a fanny pack. We had fun f*cking around backstage ----Love, appreciate and respect you champ @rhearipley_wwe - thanks for trusting me with your title, keep kickin’ ass and raising the bar ------Big shout to @cathykelley for being a total pro and having fun -- ----#peopleschamp.”

Rhea Ripley began her WWE career in 2017, participating in the inaugural Mae Young Classic tournament. She was off to the races after that. Rhea Ripley joined NXT and evolved into a top star for the brand. Ripley's accomplishments include winning the NXT Women's Championship and playing a significant role in various storylines. Over time, she transitioned to the main roster.

To this day, Rhea Ripley is a member of Judgment Day, and many fans consider her the leader of that faction. The Rock definitely can't wait to see what she does next.

PMaBia-hio8