PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte Flair Receives Encouraging News on Her WWE Return Timeline

Kemo
01-22-2024, 01:41 AM
Fans will be delighted to know that multi-time Women's Champion Charlotte Flair is 'crushing it' in the recovery process after she recently suffered a significant injury.

'The Queen' sustained the injury in a singles match against Damage CTRL's Asuka on the Tribute to the Troops edition of SmackDown on December 8.

The injury occurred when Flair tried to hit her signature moonsault outside the ring. Flair managed to finish the match despite the injury.

It was later announced that Charlotte Flair suffered multiple knee injuries during the incident, including tears to her ACL, MCL, and meniscus. She was even spotted on crutches at the CMLL event ahead of her surgery.

After undergoing surgery, The Queen is pushing herself to the limits to make her highly-anticipated return. She is expected to be out for at least 9 months but it seems Flair wants to make a comeback far sooner. Flair recently posted a video clip on social media to show off her progress. She is already on the treadmill and hopes to return sooner.

WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair has shared an update on her recovery. He said:

“I was speaking with Dr. Dugan. He’s been there 30 years. He said Ashley is one of the top three athletes that they have ever done surgery on. Think about that. We’re talking Bo Jackson. We’re talking, I mean, I can go down the list of people.“

“The Tommy John’s. He said we consider her one of the top three athletes, not wrestlers, to ever come through the doors.”

Ric Flair lauded Charlotte Flair's recuperation and that she's showcasing her extraordinary abilities. Considering it one of the greatest compliments one could receive, he said that she is recovering beyond expectations and is expected to return sooner than advised. Ric highlighted the special and distinctive attributes of Charlotte Flair and said:

“Her recovery, she’s crushing it. She’s actually going to come back faster than they will ever recommend. That’s unbelievable. I thought that might be one of the biggest compliments.“

“I mean, it’s unfortunate that it had to come from a doctor in a hospital, but I keep telling people, man, she’s a different kind of cat.”

We will now have to wait and see if Charlotte Flair actually makes her return ahead of schedule.