PDA

View Full Version : Austin Theory Confirms WWE SmackDown Status After Injury Scare

Kemo
01-22-2024, 09:08 PM
During the January 12th episode of WWE SmackDown, the bout between Austin Theory and Carmelo Hayes was interrupted by the referee. This interruption occurred following an incident during an Avalanche Spanish Fly from the top turnbuckle, causing both wrestlers to land awkwardly. There was some worry about Carmelo Hayes and Austin Theory, but now we have it all sorted out.

It was previously reported that Austin Theory may have entered medical protocol. Now, the former United States Champion has opened up for fans about his current status.

In an announcement, Theory shared that this upcoming Friday, despite being a busy individual, he took the time to discuss his schedule with Grayson Waller, who expressed sympathy, recognizing the challenges Theory faces and the extensive commitments he manages.

Theory pointed out the lack of understanding from internet "keyboard warriors" criticizing his work ethic. Despite Grayson suggesting pulling him out of the match, Theory declined, asserting his identity as Mr. All Day. He then confirmed that he will be in Miami for SmackDown this Friday.

“I was like, ‘Hey man, you know all these keyboard warriors on the internet, in their mom’s basement, eating cheese sticks all day, they don’t know a day of hard work. They just go ‘you don’t have potential, you don’t have what it takes’, but you know what, they have the ability to know how it looks to be a damn bean bag chair, so congrats to them.”

“But Grayson was like ‘you know what, let’s get you out of this match’, and I said no, because I’m Mr. All Day. So, I’m going to be there on Friday in Miami, and Carmelo (Hayes), you keep saying you’re him, you’re him, well, guess what? When all the greats come back they want to be in the ring with me, they want their 15 seconds of fame, and I give it to them, and that’s a fact because I’m Austin Theory.”

fqtxpOZaVVU