PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan Teases Royal Rumble Involvement: "I Might Have One Left In Me"

Kemo
01-25-2024, 12:54 AM
Could WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan make his return to competition as part of this weekend's Royal Rumble event? You never know...

This week marks the 40th anniversary of Hogan's historic world title win over the Iron Sheik, which is cited as the day that Hulkamania was born. WWE reportedly has big plans to celebrate the historic title change.

On this week's Raw, Hogan looked back on the magic of his first World Championship win, and spoke about the Royal Rumble event that will take place this weekend. Teasing involvement in the match, Hogan said that you never know who may show up, adding "I might have one left in me."

Hogan is one of three men to have won back-to-back Royal Rumble matches, putting him in an elite class with 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin and Shawn Michaels. The Hulkster was the first person in history to win multiple Rumble matches, having emerged victorious in 1990 and 1991. Hogan has competed in four Royal Rumble matches in his career. Combined, he has scored 27 eliminations and has lasted a total of 56:49

HSwf5guXOA4