PDA

View Full Version : The Rock: There Is A Chance I Will Face Roman Reigns At WrestleMania

Kemo
01-25-2024, 01:13 AM
Will The Rock lace up his boots and compete against Roman Reigns at WrestleMania 40 this April? There's a chance...

The Brahma Bull returned to WWE on the Day 1 episode of Raw and teased coming for Reigns' spot as the Head of the Table. A match between the pair has been teased for years and was at one point locked in for WrestleMania 39.

With The Rock's tease on Raw, many are expecting the long-awaited showdown between himself and Reigns to take place at WrestleMania 40. During an appearance on Hot Take, The Rock, fresh off his appointment to TKO's Board of Directors, was asked about the possibility of headlining WWE's grandest stage against the Undisputed WWE Universal Champion.

"I'm a long-gamer and I like to build. Something like this, what this is [is potentially huge.] If... if myself and Roman Reigns were to main event WrestleMania, and I mean this very respectfully of all the WrestleManias prior, because I grew up in this business and I love it, we could possibly put on, with us as the main event and this incredible group of men and women who are these incredible performers, we could possibly put on the greatest and the biggest WrestleMania of all time."

When a host sought to confirm if The Rock was saying there was a chance he would wrestle, the Brahma Bull didn't reject the notion.

"There's a chance... I love this business, I love pro wrestling, I love WWE. But I also have this deep passion to grow it and to build it. And if we're going to do something like this, I want the world to watch."