PDA

View Full Version : The Rock Reflects On "Full Circle" Moment After Joining TKO Board

Kemo
01-30-2024, 09:04 PM
WWE legend The Rock is 'honored' after he was appointed to TKO Board of Directors.

'The Great One' is certainly one of the biggest superstars of WWE and has tasted success outside the company as well. Whether as an actor in Hollywood or in his business ventures, The Rock has excelled in every aspect.

The former WWE Champion has a diverse business background that includes Seven Bucks Productions, Teremana Tequila, ZOA Energy, Project Rock, and the United Football League (UFL), a recently merged spring football league. He has also involved himself in revenue-generating opportunities in live events, media rights, sponsorship, licensing, and social media. In addition, he is among the most popular men on the planet with massive social media followers.

Taking to Twitter/ X, The Rock once again cherished the huge opportunity that has come in his path. He posted a video capturing the moments from his TKO Board of Directors appointment and in the caption, he said that it was his "honor to join" TKO Board of Directors.

He believes that it was "an historic day of big business." The Rock noted that the achievement holds “life comes full circle” significance for him. He added:

"I have the privilege now to sit at the table, that my grandfather and my dad helped to build. Now the fun part - we go to work. We build. Thanks to all you guys out there for your support and hype."

He finally thanked TKO/WWE partners- Ari Emmanuel, Mark Shapiro, Nick Khan and Paul “Triple H” Levesque.

The Rock recently returned to WWE during the Day 1 edition of Raw on January 1 and dropped hints about Roman Reigns vs. The Rock clash which could take place as this year’s WrestleMania 40 in Philadelphia. During an episode of ESPN's First Take, The Rock admitted there is a chance of a match with Reigns at WrestleMania.