PDA

View Full Version : WWE NXT's Dani Palmer Out of Action Due to Double Hip Surgery

Kemo
02-01-2024, 07:45 AM
WWE NXT Superstar Dani Palmer will be out of action indefinitely after undergoing hip surgery this week, with a second hip surgery planned for later this year.

Taking to Instagram, Palmer shared the news about her double hip surgery but remained positive about her future. Palmer added that she had already had the first surgery.

“Jeremiah 29:11. This year so far has been chaotic…scary but BEAUTIFUL…and nothing like the plan I had in mind for 2024…but I have a peace that makes no sense because I know the author of my story. 💕 I have to have a double hip surgery this year, and God is great because I knocked the first one out this morning and it went fantastic! Thank you everyone for all the prayers.“

For anyone curious about the bible passage Palmer referenced in her post, Jeremiah 29:11 goes like this:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Palmer made her in-ring debut for WWE at an NXT live event in September 2022, where she was on the losing end of a six-woman tag-team match. That November, she would make her TV debut as part of NXT LVL UP, in a losing effort to Chase U's Thea Hail. It wouldn't be until a January 2023 edition of LVL UP that she'd score her first win, besting Lola Vice in singles action. Palmer has 33 matches to her name with WWE and boasts an 11-22 win/loss record.