PDA

View Full Version : Cody Rhodes Set for Elimination Chamber: Perth, Rhea Ripley Wants Title Chamber Match

Kemo
02-02-2024, 10:08 PM
:chamber:

Cody Rhodes' road to WrestleMania will see the American Nightmare travel to Perth, Australia for this month's WWE Elimination Chamber event.

The February 24, show will be WWE's first Premium Live Event in Australia in over five years. The Optus Stadium will play host to the event, though no matches have been confirmed at this time. On Twitter, Rhodes shared his schedule for February and confirmed that he will be at Elimination Chamber: Perth.

Fans hoping to see Rhodes earlier than Elimination Chamber won't have to wait long. Despite being a Raw Superstar, the 2024 Men's Royal Rumble winner is being advertised for tonight's episode of SmackDown in Birmingham, Alabama.

Few Superstars will receive a bigger reaction when WWE travels down under than Rhea Ripley, who is a proud Australian. In a recent interview with Sam Roberts, Ripley spoke about the possibility of defending her WWE Women's World Championship inside the Elimination Chamber.

“I’d be down for it. I’ve done it before. Let’s be honest here. I love a bit of brutality. Give me some steel. Give me some weapons. Give me some pods. I don’t care. I love all that stuff. I live for this.”

Ripley does have a small history inside the Elimination Chamber. She competed inside the barbaric structure in 2022, but failed to win the match. The Eradicator would eliminate former ally Nikki A.S.H. in the match before being eliminated herself by eventual winner Bianca Belair.