PDA

View Full Version : Damian Priest Can't Wait To Ruin Someone's Day With WWE Money In The Bank Cash-In

Kemo
02-12-2024, 06:30 PM
WWE has many traditions, and their Money in the Bank gimmick is one long-standing idea that hasn't gone away. If anything, when someone like Damien Priest holds the guaranteed contract for a title match, you never know what can happen.

7y-ky9zqCNQ

During last year’s Money In The Bank event, Damian Priest emerged victorious, claiming the Señor Money In The Bank title. Despite holding the contract, he has refrained from cashing it in.

Priest has recently hinted at the prospect of cashing in at WrestleMania 40. Since winning the briefcase, speculation has been rife regarding the timing of Priest's cash-in. With more than seven months elapsed since his victory, significant developments have unfolded on WWE RAW, but he is still carrying his briefcase alongside Judgment Day.

While speaking on Sony Liv’s WWE Super Dhamaal, Damian Priest opened up about the possibilities ahead of him right now. He could cash in his Money in the Bank contract at any time, and there are some interesting options.

At this point, Priest seems very excited about the possibility of ruining someone's night with that cash-in.

“Umm, yeah, like I said, there’s no rush, but knowing what’s coming up, WrestleMania, you got Cody, who knows what champion he’s going to face. You have [The] Rock getting involved. Obviously, Roman’s gonna be there, [and] Seth coming in as World [Heavyweight] Champion. He should be cleared by then. I could ruin a lot of people’s days. So it’s an exciting time. I don’t know exactly when or exactly who, but the options are very good.”

WWE has not let a Money in the Bank holder carry their briefcase until the next year's event yet. They are certainly getting closer to that happening this time around, but Priest seems excited to cash in.