PDA

View Full Version : Dominik Mysterio Down For Anything At WrestleMania: "Tell Me What To Do And I’m Here For It"

Kemo
02-13-2024, 01:37 AM
https://i.imgur.com/1ai18TL.png

Dominik Mysterio may be the most disliked persona currently in WWE, but the son of Rey is more than satisfied with his spot in the company.

Mysterio spoke with Konnan and Disco Inferno on the latest "Keeping It 100" and talked about what may (or may not) be on tap for him at WrestleMania 40 in Philadelphia.

“I have no idea what I’m doing at Mania. I don’t really get a head’s up on anything when it comes to creative and stuff. Tell me what to do and I’ll do my best to go out there and make it look as best as possible to the best of my abilities."

As it stands now, Dominik Mysterio may have a date in Perth at Elimination Chamber considering he has a qualifying match against Kevin Owens. If he were to somehow beat Owens, that would make him the only representative of Judgment Day in the bout.

Whatever may come to be for Dirty Dom, he did express his happiness and gratitude for how he's been handled in the WWE Universe.

"I’m not in the position to be politicking. I’m very blessed to be in the position that I’m in, so I’m not going to be poking at any bears or any fingers or anything. Tell me what to do and I’m here for it. I’m happy. I’m having a blast doing it, especially with the crew that I’m doing it with. I’ve become actual friends with everybody there. So being able to just go out there and have fun and beat the sh*t out of people, I’m having a blast.”