PDA

View Full Version : LA Knight Calls Out Seth Rollins After Qualifying For Elimination Chamber

Kemo
02-13-2024, 11:13 PM
https://i.imgur.com/7CnwcR2.png

LA Knight is tired of hearing of his own hype and wants to put his money where his mouth is.

Before he took on Ivar on WWE Raw in hopes to qualify for Elimination Chamber, LA Knight had gold on his mind, but after Monday, he got one step closer when defeating the Viking Raider.

Knight will join Drew McIntyre, Randy Orton and Bobby Lashley in the Elimination Chamber, but had someone specific in mind when speaking with Cathy Kelley on "Raw Talk" after his win.

However, Knight first made perfectly clear he isn't looking for praise before Perth. He may have won the Slim Jim battle royal and challenged Roman Reigns, but that amounts to nothing as he looks ahead.

“What do I really have to hang my hat yet on at this point? What do I have to sink my teeth into just yet and I say a big fat goose egg!

“Save the congratulations. Give me the congratulations when I walk out of Elimination Chamber the number one contender for that World Heavyweight Championship and then congratulate me two times when we get to WrestleMania and I take it off of Seth Freakin’ Rollins. Nice middle name ya got there, pal, but what you’re gonna to call yourself after that is ‘former’ Champion because right now you’re looking at the future Champion.”

This past Friday on SmackDown, Knight happened to cost AJ Styles his qualifying match against Drew McIntyre when he interfered and it opened up Styles for a Claymore Kick and a 1-2-3.

_f9BnM1GBXM